Christians blaze through this dark world
and set it on fire with their love.
It is contagious and spreads like wildfire.
We are people who shine,
who burn up the darkness of this old world
with the light that dwells within us.


We are not just called to be candles.
We are called to be fire.
We are to be fire,
to weave our lives together so that
the Spirit's inferno of love spreads
across the earth.

måndag 28 mars 2011

Spring is coming!

Hallå gott folk. Trots snöstromen igår tror jag ändå att våren är påväg.

Denna veckan!

Onsdag: Lunchbön kl 12, i stilla rummet

Torsdag: Sconeskväll hos Elin och Oscar kl 19:00. Hör av er om ni tänker komma så elin kan förbereda. Hör av er till mig om ni inte hittar. Jag kommer inte dit eftersom jag är hemma hos mina föräldrar i Skåne men jag kan ändå guida er att hitta.

Ha en bra vecka och Guds välsignelse till er!

Kram kram
//Helena

Hi my friends! Even though it came some snow I believe the spring is coming!

This week!

Wednessday: Lunchprayer at 12 in the Silent room.

Thursday: Scones at Elin och Oscar at 19:00. Please tell if you are coming so that Elin can prepare the scones. If you don't know how to find there place please tell me so that I can try to guide you. But I can't be there this week because I'm visiting my parents in Lund.

Have a good week and God bless you!

Hugs
//Helena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar